Friday, February 23, 2007

Confession

your golden locks dangle
your childish smirk provock
how long will it take?
Confessions have been made
I confess not to have confessed
Why?
Afraid, I am
I fell in Love,
The moment I looked,
Deep,
Into your soul that holds beauty.
Inspired me it has.
Drives me on, it will
Enter my life?
Why can't we be?
Why can't the being who know's all,
feels all, and creates all, help us?
IS this one sided?
will I ever?
To ruin us, what we have, what we had?
Would it be worth, true friendship
I beg you forgive me.
I know not what I do.
But to live with that thought, Impossible....
Forgive me, please, forgive me..
I understand if this is the end.
I will grieve.
understand, it is
that you have yours and i had mine
this will be the last time I let my feelings out.
Hidden they are,
but, I pray, one day,
maybe.....today you will understand..
my feelings are true,
not that of perversion
friendship is honesty
is this is goodbye,
so be it
good bye.......
geovisit();

No comments: